Monday, August 29, 2011

Stolen Photo


stolen photo
I posted a picture of my puppy Darla on my website.This photo was stolen by Rebekah James/Pless/Chastain( Redyre Rottweilers) and posted on her website. She owns neither the dog nor the photo.
Why would someone who cares not what I do(or my dogs),need a picture of my puppy?I'm sure she is not as good as her dog Redyre Extra Spicy co-owned by Steve Orenstein .Or the Bitch she is trying to sell.Redyre Double Blessing who she is breeding to Steve Orenstein's dog Cammcastle’s Valentino v QR.I'm sure she is not even as nice as Redyre Choice of a Lifetime owned by Sally Robison of Florida,who she is breeding to Ivoss Rotley Crew v Caloosa Ranch owned by Deb Listander & Blase Pfefferkorn .My puppy can't be as nice as any of these,so why steal the picture?
I really don't care is she is not as nice as Redyre Extra Spicy co-owned by Steve Orenstein .Or the Bitch she is trying to sell.Redyre Double Blessing who she is breeding to Steve Orenstein's dog Cammcastle’s Valentino v QR.or as nice as Redyre Choice of a Lifetime owned by Sally Robison of Florida,who she is breeding to Ivoss Rotley Crew v Caloosa Ranch owned by Deb Listander & Blase Pfefferkorn.
Again Rebekah James/Pless/Chastain I own dogs to injoy them,not breed them to death(as Penny was).If you stay out of my life I will stay out of yours.I will also be taging this post with everyones name.I'm sure they are all going to love being draged into your one woman monkey show....
photo from my website